One thing I hear often is this: 'I want to be like 'suchabody' because he or she is amazing...'
Well, it's inspiring to have role models, but when you're wanting to be like someone else because you're not happy with yourself, that's a sad story.
You see, you are wonderful, unique, beautiful, and really quite brilliant, so isn't it time you enjoyed being you? Here's how...
* Change what you can't accept and accept what you can't change. Make peace with yourself. You are who you are, and that is always more than you realize. Stand in the truth that is you, and enjoy being a fantastic individual.
* Recognize the wonderful gifts and qualities that you have. Turn your focus to the positive rather than highlighting any perceived lack. You have plenty to offer - more than you know, right now. Look within and bring those qualities to the surface.
* Realize that no one is perfect... no, not even the celebrity you aspire to be like. Everyone is quite perfectly flawed, and that's okay. Embrace your flaws. Give yourself a hug. Learn to love yourself just as you are.
* Start living your own life. Play your own tune. Dance your own dance. Don't be obsessed by what someone else is doing. You have your own wonderful journey waiting for you!
* Celebrate your uniqueness. In a world full of copycats, shine like the special diamond that you are. You really are an original so why do you want to copy someone else?
* Stop listening to anyone who makes you feel unhappy about yourself. Often, these people are just projecting their own issues on to you. Hang out with people who make you feel good and where you feel free to be you.
So, What's holding you back being happy being you? Maybe you need to clear away some old perspectives or thoughts? Maybe you just need to put some new positive intentions into place? Take a look at the power of self-suggestion.
Just remember, you are whatever you wish to be, but your true happiness arrives when you are being yourself.
So, be awesome! Be Happy! Be you!
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson