Are you chasing after happiness?
Struggling to find real and lasting joy in your life?
Wondering if you'll ever be truly happy and content?
Being happy is the root to health and fulfilment, so read on to discover how you can achieve happiness right now...
1. Get to the root of your unhappiness. Why are you not living in joy? What do you think is causing you such grief and frustration? If necessary, make a list and consider how you can let go of the drama that is stealing your happiness.
2. Focus on NOW. Don't live in the past or in the future. Now is always what matters. When you are living fully in the present moment, you are in touch with your natural state of joy.
3. Change what you can't accept and accept what you can't change. Your happiness is rooted in your ability to release thoughts and emotions that do not nurture you.
4. Are you doing what you truly love? Are you finding time to embrace your passions? Do what you enjoy. Even if you're not exactly where you wish to be at this moment, make time for the activities that give you a sense of purpose and fulfilment.
5. Let go (or give less time) to people, dramas or situations that constantly drain your positive energy. Instead, embrace those people and activities, which contribute towards your feeling of well-being.
6. Be grateful for what you have. It's the simple things in life that matter. Enjoy the sunrise, the fragrance of flowers, and your loved one's smile. Enjoy the subtle but significant moments that happen as you go about your day. We sometimes forget that we are already rich beyond our wildest dreams.
7. Realize that happiness is your choice. It's up to you whether you embrace joy or wallow in sadness. No one else - and nothing else - can make you happy. Only you can be happy. You can be happy right now.
So, what are you waiting for?
Embrace your joy. Be happy now. Live your life with a smile that speaks your happiness. Share it!
“We do not need magic to transform our world. We carry all of the power we need inside ourselves already.” – J.K. Rowling