Are you truly, madly, deeply happy right now?
If not, why not?
Living joyfully is what life is all about and you, too, can attain this deep-rooted contentment. You just need to know the secret to happiness ...
Life is a fantastic journey and yet many people plod along life's path feeling miserable. They cling on to negative emotions and experiences rather than embrace positive, happy thoughts.
Some people inherit or pick up such 'negative programming' from family, friends or aquaintances or by focusing on negative media stories. Some wallow in past experiences or future worries rather than enjoying the simple happiness found in the moment that is now.
When you begin embracing the positive rather than the negative aspects of life, you begin to shift your state of being to one that is predominantly joyful and contented.
You can attain happiness now simply through the choices you make moment by moment.
Commit to focusing on the positive aspects of your day.
* Become a glass half-full rather than a glass half-empty person.
* See the beautiful colours of a rainbow rather than focus on the rain.
* Look for the good in a difficult situation.
* Laugh lots ... and make others laugh, too.
* Watch your self-talk ... is your internal dialogue supporting your right to happiness?
* Surround yourself with positive happy people ... like attracts like!
The secret to happiness? It's all about being and living in the moment!
So, don't postpone your happiness until tomorrow. Tomorrow might never come.
Be happy now ... make it your choice ... and the world will be a much brighter and wonderful place.
"If you want to be happy, be." - Leo Tolstoy