Right now, most people are thinking about the year ahead and wondering how to make a difference. Maybe you've been reflecting on your goals and questioning whether you can achieve them.
Well, one thing is certain and it's this: how your future pans out is all up to you.
So, what will you choose? Here are some prompts ...
Perhaps you will:
* Live with no regrets and realize you are richer for everything you experience.
* Focus on what you can change and let go of what you can't.
* Enjoy being in the 'now' rather than spending time dwelling in the past or future.
* Increase your self-confidence and be more assertive when it comes to living your dream.
* Laugh and have more fun.
* Chase away the gloom and doom. Embrace the positive.
* Spend less time with people who are negative and drain your energy.
* Live authentically and do what you love.
* Say Yes more!
* Let go of old redundant habits and change your life for the better.
Make the changes you wish to see. Invest in your personal growth.
The quality of your life is up to you, your outlook, and your beliefs. How you choose to respond to everything around you on a day-to-day basis determines your reality. How you spend your time and energy makes a difference.
So, what kind of life do you want? What are you creating? What do you choose?
Think carefully, set your intentions, and make a difference.
Yes ... you really can!
Wishing you all an amazing 2012!
"“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” - Maria Robinson