When was the last time you laughed so much that it brought tears to your eyes?
Was it today, yesterday, or can't you remember?
If you haven't felt cause for laughter of late, it's time to do something about it. You see, laughter is good for you ...
Just take a look at some of the known benefits:
1) When you laugh, you release feel-good endorphins, which give you a natural high.
2) A good old belly laugh jogs your internal organs and gives them a thorough workout to keep you healthy!
3) Laughter helps to deal with the stress and tension of everyday life.
4) People who laugh regularly tend to be healthier and live longer.
5) You can share a laugh and help others experience the benefits in the process.
Laughter keeps your mind barometer on `sunny'. It's the best free medicine there is, and it all starts with your decision to embrace happiness now.
We all need to make time for fun and laughter every day. So discover your inner comic. Tell a joke. Do something funny. Make others laugh. Laughter is infectious and it's the ultimate feel-good virus you can put into the world.
So, are you having a jolly good laugh today? Make it so!
"A day without laughter is a day wasted."