How are you feeling today? At your peak in health and wellness? Full of energy with plenty in reserve?
If you're not at your best right now, here are our top seven tips for achieving optimum health and well-being:
1) Check your diet. Are you eating quality food and good nutrition? You wouldn't put poor, contaminated fuel into your car so why would you do that to your body? Make wise choices. Eat a range of fresh fruit and vegetables every day - preferably organic. Drink more water and fruit juices instead of coffee or sugary drinks.
2) Get moving! Exercise doesn't have to be punishing. Walk, stretch, and be more mobile, as you go about your day. Take the stairs instead of the lift. Cycle instead of taking the car. Move that body - it's good for your circulation, improves bodily functions, is revitalizing, and will put a smile on your face!
3) Create ample time on a daily basis for relaxation. You deserve it! Use your relaxation time for meditation to bring about whatever you need: healing, focus, insights, clarity, inner stillness.
4) Ensure that you are achieving enough restorative sleep. Stick to a good sleep routine. A warm, comfy bed makes a difference but so does making sure you relax before you go to sleep so you're not disturbing your sleeptime with mind junk.
5) Learn how to breathe correctly for optimum health and vitality.
6) Create a better life balance for yourself. Make time for work, rest, and play. Give extra attention to your playtime. It's good medicine for your soul.
7) Good health really depends upon your state of mind. Be positive and embrace your happiness. It will make a huge difference to your wellness.
Have a fantastic day!
"It's time to start living the life you've imagined"
- Henry James